Wednesday, January 5, 2011

NEW YEAR! NEW ME!

           New year is one of the few events which are celebrated by people all over the world . People irrespective of age . New year celebrations take place with great pomp and splendor . People welcome the new year for it is one of the oldest of all holidays . Most new year celebration focus on family and friends . It is a time to reflect on the past and envision the future ,perhaps in a world were people live together in harmony . 


         For me , I'll change something and that's my attitude , second is I'll be more serious in my studies because previous years i did not focus my studies , third I'll be more serious in patrionizing my love one because I have done a lot of mistakes and problems since the last previous years . So I'll start it today and finish it until the last of my time . So all I can say is " Be Ready For All The Challenges and don't lost hope".

3 comments: